If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours of placing your order. All orders can be cancelled until they are processed for shipment. Once the shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled and you will need to wait for the item to be delivered before returning it back to us and claiming your refund.
Refunds & Returns
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment in the following exceptional circumstances:
- If you did not receive the product within our Guaranteed Delivery Timescale (60 days from the date of your order) and there is no update on your tracking information by this time.
- If you have received the wrong item.
- If the product is faulty.
If you received an item that you have decided you do not want then you may request a refund, but you must return the item at your expense.
In all cases, the returned product must be sent back to us with a shipping Tracking number, the item must be unused and packaged as new in the original packaging.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address, ordering the wrong item).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of NordicWallArt.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of NordicWallWart.com.
Refund requests must be placed within 15 days of your receipt of the item. To request a refund, please get in touch with us using our contact us page. If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Please do not send your purchase back to us or our distributors unless we authorize you to do so.
If you have any questions or are simply not happy with anything, then please feel free to contact us at any time and we will do our best to help.